Euro 125 per bird or Euro 625 for a team of 6 pigeons (average Euro 104 per pigeon)
A team of 5 or 6 pigeons can nominate two birds each of which is entitled to a bonus prize money of Euro 4,000 if it wins the final race.
Limitation on total number of birds
There is no limit for individual’s participation but the total entries to the lofted is limited at 1,600 paid pigeons. If the actual number exceeds this limit, 80% of the extra entry fee received will be applied to additional prizes after the 70th position. Total loft capacity is also limited at 1,800 birds.
Yong birds will be accepted to the loft from March 1 until June 30, 2016
Hot Spot 1 from 330 km: December 12, 2017 (Waeng Yai)
Hot Spot 2 from 430 km: December 26, 2017 (Nong Bua Lamphu)
Final Race from 530 Km: January 8, 2018-Basketing; January 9-10-Racing Days; January 11-Thank You Party
The birds will be released from the north-east direction to Bangkok for all the three races.
Prize Money (For foreign participants: all prizes are in Euro)
Hot Spot 1
1st: 600, 2nd: 500, 3rd: 400, 4th-10th @ 200, 11th-30th@140, 31th-50th@100
Hot Spot 2
1st: 2,000, 2nd: 1,000, 3rd:600, 4th-10th: @ 300,11th-30th@160, 31th-50th@120
1st: 25,600 (or Euro 29,600 if the winner is a nominated bird), 2nd: 8,000, 3rd: 4,000
4th: 1,400, 5th: 1,000, 6th-10th @ 600, 11th-30th @ 240, 31th-50th @200, 51th-70th @140
If the first prize winner is also the first ACE bird, the total purse will be Euro 31,600.
If all the prizes are not taken by the closing time frame, the remaining prize money will be shared equally among the pigeons that return within the time limit.
Bonus for Nominated Pigeon: Euro 4,000
If any of the team’s two nominated pigeons wins the final first prize, the owner shall receive a special bonus of Euro 4,000.
The pigeon that has the lowest sum of coefficients from all the three races shall be declared the first ACE pigeon.
Formula to calculate coefficient of each race is as follow:
Coefficient = (position won within the first 15 % of pigeons in the race / direct air distance of that race) x1000
The first ACE bird will receive Euro 2,000; second ACE bird Euro 1,200 and third Ace bird Euro 1,000
Trophy & Certificate of Achievement
Trophies will be given to the first three positions in each race and the ACE pigeons.
Certificate of achievement will also be issued to all pigeons that have won prizes in all competitions
Note: All money prizes and proceeds from auctions will be paid to foreign participants in Euro at the fixed exchange rate of Baht 50 per 1 Euro. Owners are responsible for withholding tax, if any.
Rules and regulations
- There is no limit for individual entry but total loft admission of paid entries is limited at 1600.
- All pigeons must wear year 2017 life rings and must be at least 40 days old before sending to TGPR loft.
- No foreign life ring is allowed for birds bred locally. Local birds cannot be teamed up with foreign birds.
- Closing time of all two hotspot races is 6.00 p.m. of the first race day. For the final race, the closing time is 6.00 pm of the second race day.
- The first 150 pigeons that successfully return in the final race will be auctioned the proceeds of which shall be shared 60% by the owners and 40% by the organization for donation to worthwhile undertaking. Pigeons that come back after the first 150 shall be retained and dispensed out at the discretion of the organization.
- The organizer reserves the right to reschedule or alter training and racing distance, race dates and race closing time as could be necessitated by circumstance or other factors. If there is a situation that is not anticipated or not covered by the existing rules/regulation, ruling by the organizer shall be deemed final.
- All birds must be vaccinated against paramyxo by dead vaccine (and pigeon pox if possible) at the age of 21 days or at least 14 days before shipment
Great Britain: Derex Yorkshire, England Cell Phone: 07810 323 827
Belgium: Jozef Veulemans Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Viaductstraat 69, 330 Tinen Tel: 32-497-680-503
USA; Richard Cass Email:email@example.com
Address: 2558 Malabar Avenue, Las Vegas Nevada 89721 Tel:+1-702-4518634
Kuwait: Jassim Al Kulaib Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
China: Ms. Zhao Qiang Email:email@example.com
Nederlands: Jan van Wanrooij
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax:0031-765-653-570 Tel:0031-653-646-832
Harrie Van Boxmeer
Leerlooierspad 7, 5492 AX Sint-Oedenrode Email:email@example.com, Cell Phone: (0031)6 53164227
SCG Enterprise Building, 631 Nonsee Road, Yanawa District, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Phillip Vudhivrathorn, Vice Chairman (Bird Registration and Finance) Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Teerapol Techavichian, Vice Chairman (Import/Export permit and shipping) Email: email@example.com Sornthep Gomutputra, member of Honorary Board of Directors Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Honorary Board Of Directors
Dr. Wanlop Chiaravanont
General Achawin Svetasreni
Mr. Sornhep Gomutpitra
Dr. Wanlop Chiaravanont: Chairman
Mr. Phillip Vudhivrathorn : Vice Chairman
Mr.Teerapol Techavichian: Vice Chairman Mr. Dan Tilapornphat: Vice Chairman
Mr. Viboon Kulwuthivilas: Director Mr. Thongsuk Juprajak; Director
Mr. Poj Akkaradechawut: Director Mr. Arthorn Chuensiripornchai: Director
Mr. Chairat Sangchai
Mr. Nikolas Gyselbrecht
Mr. Jozef Veulemans
Mr. Harrie Van Boxmeer
Mr. Jan Van Wanroij
Mr. Gommaire Verbruggen
Mrs. Zhao Qiang
Mr. Jassim Alkuliab
Dr. Henk De Weerd
Mr. Zhang Jia Liang
Mr. Boonchuay Sawongtrakul