Euro 150 per bird.
A team of10 pigeons is entitled to a bonus prize money of Euro 5,000 if the team wins the Team in Championship. Identity of each team members is fixed and not interchangeable among teams once registered.
An initial deposit of Euro 150 must be paid when the birds are collected regardless of the number of birds or teams to be sent. For example, sending 1 bird or 15 or 20 birds by one person is subject to the same initial fee of Euro 150. This initial fee is not refundable. The rest of the entry fee for the remaining team members which return within four days from the first 100-km qualifying flight is payable no later than 7 days after the results are shown in the www.one-loft-race.net. This 100-km qualifying flight will be staged within the first half of November 2018.
Late arrivals after the fourth day shall become property of the organization unless the owner or failing that, a third party activates the birds by paying the entry related entry fee by ten working days before the first Hot Spot race.
If the number of the birds that passed the 100-km test exceeds 1,600 birds, 50% of the net incremental entry fee received shall be added to the number of the last prize in the final race. Birds will be accepted to the loft until June 30, 2018. Total admission to the loft is limited to 2,200 birds only (except pigeons already in transit from overseas). Import tax, local transportation and customs clearing charge of about Euro 25.00 per bird is to be borne by the organization.
Total Purse: Euro 132,000
Final Race: 530 Km 1st: Euro 50,000, 2nd: 12,500, 3rd: 5,000, 4th: 2,500, 5th-70th: @250
- If the first prize winner is also the first ACE bird and a nominated one, his total purse will be Euro 60,000
- Hot Spot 2: 430 KM 1st:Euro 5,000, 2nd: 1,250, 3rd: 750, 4th: 500, 5th-30th: @250, 31st-50th: @150
- Hot Spot 1: 330 KM 1st: Euro 2,500, 2nd: 750, 3rd: 500, 4th-20th: @250, 21st-50th: @150,
The pigeon that has the lowest sum of coefficients from all the three races shall be declared the first ACE pigeon.
Formula to calculate coefficient of each race is as follow:
Coefficient = (position won within the first 15 % of pigeons in each race / direct air distance of that race) x 1000
The first ACE bird will receive Euro 5,000; second ACE bird Euro 2,500 and third Ace bird Euro 1,250
A team of 10 pigeons shall win the Euro 5,000 bonus if it can accumulate, from all three races, the highest number of prizes won or ranking listed within the first 15 % of the number of pigeons competing in each race. If there are more than one team of equal number of prizes won, the team that has the lowest summation of all prizes is the winner.
Trophy & Certificate of Achievement
Trophies will be given to the first three positions in each race and the ACE pigeons. Certificate of achievement will also be issued to all pigeons that have won prizes in all competitions
Yong birds will be accepted to the loft from March 1 until June 30, 2018
Hot Spot 1 from 330 km: Basketing 10-12-2018, Race Day 11-12-2018 (Waeng Yai)
Hot Spot 2 from 430 km: Basketing 24-12-2018, Race Day 25-12-2018 (Nong Bua Lampoo)
Final Race from 530 Km: Basketing and Welcome Party 7-1-2019 Race Days 8 and 9, 2010
Thank You Party and Award presentation ceremony will be staged in the evening of January 9th. Auction of about 30 top prize winners and ace birds will also be done on this occasion.
Any change of dates or program due to unexpected circumstance, if any, will be duly announced in advance.
The birds will be released from the north-east direction to Bangkok for all the three races.
Note: All money prizes and proceeds from auctions net after deducting all bank charges, will be paid to foreign participants in Euro at the prevailing exchange rate on the date of transaction. Wherever practical, the money will be paid to owners collectively via their respective coordinators/collectors. Owners are responsible for 5% withholding tax on money received, if applicable.
Rules and regulations
1. 1. There is no limit for individual entry, but total loft admission is limited at 2,300 birds.
2. 2. All pigeons must wear year 2018 life rings and must be at least 40 days old before sending to TGPR loft.
3. 3. No foreign life ring is allowed for any bird bred locally unless declared as a local entry.
4. 4. Closing time of the two hotspot races is 6.00 p.m. of the first race day. For the final race, the closing time is 6.00 pm of the second race day.
5. 5. The first 150 pigeons and past winners or ace birds that successfully return in the final race will be auctioned and the proceeds shall be shared 60% by the owners and 40% by the organization. Pigeons that come back after the first 150 positions shall be retained and dispensed out at the discretion of the organization.
6. 6. The organizer reserves the right to reschedule or alter training and racing distance, race dates and race closing time as could be necessitated by circumstance or other factors. If there is a situation that is not anticipated or not covered by the existing rules/regulation, ruling by the organizer shall be deemed final.
7. 7. All birds must be vaccinated against paramyxo by dead vaccine (and pigeon pox if possible) at the age of 21 days or at least 14 days before shipment. The birds will be vaccinated again upon arrival, health condition permits.